Tired of paying Mortgage Insurance (MI)?
Remove MI with out Lender Paid Mortgage Insurance Loan
- Single loan to 95% with no mortgage insurance (with lender paid mortgage insurance)
- Break up your loan for 80% first and 10% second and save MI.Refinances and Purchases OK
- Refinance to 80% and get rid of MI
- Automated underwriting only
Scenario’s to use this loan
- If you are paying monthly mortgage insurance on your exiting FHA loan or Conventional loan and have more than 5% equity, you may be eligible for lender paid mortgage insurance loan program.
- If you plan to purchase with 5% down or more, you may be able to avoid monthly mortgage insurance with our lender paid mortgage insurance loan program.
- If you have 10% equity, you can break up your loan into a first and second and get rid of MI
- If you have built 20% equity in your home,you can refinance and get rid of MI
This is not a commitment to lend. Prices and guidelines are subject to change without notice. Some products may not be available in all states. Subject to review of credit and/or collateral; not all applicants will qualify for financing. It is important to make an informed decision when selecting and using a loan product; make sure to compare loan types when making a financing decision.