Conventional Loan – HARP HARP 2 Open Access
Is your loan upside down?
- Loan should be owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac
- Fannie or Freddie Mac should have purchased your loan before June 1st 2009
- Field Waivers for appraisal are offered
- High Back end ratios possible .Even a 60% backend may be OK
- Limited income documentation
- Loans for Owner Occupied and Non Owner occupied available
- No restrictions to number of properties owned.
This is not a commitment to lend. Prices and guidelines are subject to change without notice. Some products may not be available in all states. Subject to review of credit and/or collateral; not all applicants will qualify for financing. It is important to make an informed decision when selecting and using a loan product; make sure to compare loan types when making a financing decision.