MORTGAGE LOANS MADE EASY
CONDO WITH LITIGATION
- litigation Cannot be structural litigation Can only be minimal issue/nuisance
- litigation All court documents required
- Attorney opinion letter required
- Verification of full monetary amount of litigation is required
- Resolution date of litigation required
This is not a commitment to lend. Prices and guidelines are subject to change without notice. Some products may not be available in all states. Subject to review of credit and/or collateral; not all applicants will qualify for financing. It is important to make an informed decision when selecting and using a loan product; make sure to compare loan types when making a financing decision.